- Tangoe MDM Integration with Tangoe Wireless Telecom Expense Management (TEM) Portal: By integrating the device procurement process within TEM with the device management process, Tangoe MDM v12.2 can ensure that only devices approved by procurement are provisioned. Conversely, Tangoe’s Wireless TEM platform can receive application lists, device memory status, and real-time usage statistics from Tangoe MDM v12.2. This two-way integration provides a seamless user experience for end-to-end mobile policy compliance, and it reduces administrative cycles when approved mobile devices are procured via Tangoe’s Wireless TEM portal.
- Security and Policy Compliance: Through patented rules framework automation, Tangoe MDM v12.2 enables a wide array of mobile security capabilities including secure VPN and WiFi communication, IT policy and password enforcement, device blocking, remote lock, wipe, reset, and locate functionality — all from a single command and control center. Enforcement spans corporate liable (CL) and individual liable (IL) devices by limiting access to Exchange for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile devices until the device is in compliance with corporate requirements. Tangoe has also extended its support of enterprise security standards, such as security assertion markup language (SAML) for seamless user authentication and the ability to access multiple enterprise resources via single sign-on.
- End-User Self Help: Tangoe MDM v12.2 delivers an end-user self-service portal that enables self-registration, self-help support tools, and self-administration. Tangoe MDM v12.2 enables provisioning instructions and account administration by device type, providing customized self-help tools to mobile users.
- Application Management: Tangoe MDM v12.2 enables secure delivery of public and custom-built, approved applications for business, employee, and shared devices through an IT customizable enterprise “app” portal. It also allows mobile device blocking filters based on the presence or absence of an application, delivering complete compliance for mobile applications on the device in order to protect enterprise infrastructure and data.
- Content Management: Tangoe MDM v12.2 offers the ability for authorized users to securely access, browse, preview, edit, and search files on corporate file servers and SharePoint servers. Tangoe MDM v12.2 enables approved smart devices to have the capability for secure syncing, and sharing of documents along with end-to-end mobile data governance without compromising the native user experience.
- Containerization: Tangoe MDM v12.2 now enables device containerization, which separates corporate and personal data on iOS and Android smart devices. The platform secures corporate data, protects against malware, and prevents unauthorized access via security policies that are tailored by employee group and distributed to devices over the air.
- Real-Time Expense Management (rTEM): Tangoe MDM v12.2 incorporates rTEM functionality that enables IT staff to monitor, report, and analyze data, voice, SMS and roaming consumption across an organization’s entire mobile fleet in real-time. It delivers usage alerts and reporting of the device’s “plan vs. billing” status, a GEO-fence boundary crossing alert for asset management, and IT administrator alerts when a device is roaming and approaching usage limit thresholds.
- New User Interface: The Tangoe MDM v.12.2 user interface has been completely redesigned for seamless navigation, offering enhanced user/device list management, profile management, and integration with enterprise resource sections. The new interface allows IT administrators to quickly gauge the status of their entire MDM environment, including information about blocked devices, inventory, applications, and alerts.
Tangoe Announces Latest Release Of Enterprise Mobile Device Management Solution
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts