Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ:BBOX), a leading communications system integrator dedicated to designing, sourcing, implementing and maintaining today’s complex communications solutions, will release its second quarter of Fiscal 2013 financial results on Tuesday, October 30, 2012. The Company plans to issue a press release announcing its results after the close of the market. A conference call will follow at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, hosted by Terry Blakemore, President and Chief Executive Officer of Black Box Corporation.
Investors may access the teleconference call by dialing 612-332-0107 approximately 15 minutes prior to the starting time and asking to be connected to the Black Box Earnings Call. A replay of the conference call will be available for one week after the teleconference by dialing 320-365-3844 and using access code 266580.
A live, listen-only audio webcast of the call will be available through a link on the Investor Relations page of the company's website at www.blackbox.com. A webcast replay of the call will also be archived on Black Box's website for a limited period of time following the conference call.
About Black BoxBlack Box is a leading communications system integrator dedicated to designing, sourcing, implementing and maintaining today’s complex communications solutions. Black Box services more than 175,000 clients in approximately 150 countries with approximately 200 offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit the Black Box Web site at http://www.blackbox.com. Black Box ® and the Double Diamond logo are registered trademarks of BB Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV