PASADENA, Texas, Oct. 3, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KiOR, Inc. (Nasdaq:KIOR), a next-generation renewable fuels company, announced today that the Company will participate in the following upcoming conferences in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Goldman Sachs: First Annual Goldman Sachs Clean Energy Ecosystem Summit October 11, 2012 - Menlo Park, CA
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Global Energy Conference November 13, 2012 – Miami, FL
KiOR is a development stage, next-generation renewable fuels company that has developed a unique two-step proprietary technology platform to convert abundant and sustainable non-food biomass into cellulosic gasoline, diesel and fuel oil. KiOR's cellulosic fuels may be transported using existing distribution networks and are suitable for use in vehicles on the road today. KiOR strives to help ease dependence on foreign oil, reduce lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions and create high-quality jobs and economic benefit across rural communities. For more information, please visit www.KiOR.com .KiOR's shares are traded on NASDAQ under the symbol "KiOR." The KiOR logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13767
CONTACT: For investors: Max Kricorian, Director of Finance 281-694-8811 Investor.firstname.lastname@example.org For media: Kate Perez, Director of Corporate Communications & Public Relations 281-694-8831 Media@kior.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts