CHARLOTTE, Mich., Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Spartan Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPAR) will announce its third quarter 2012 results prior to the market opening on Tuesday, October 30, 2012. The Company will also host a webcast of its conference call on the same day at 10 a.m. ET to discuss its financial results with analysts and institutional investors:
What: Spartan Motors, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2012 ResultsWhen: October 30 at 10:00 a.m. ETWhere: www.spartanmotors.com (Click on "Shareholders," then "Webcasts")How: Live over the Internet -- Simply log on to the web at the address above
If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be archived at http://www.spartanmotors.com (Click on "Shareholders," then "Webcasts").
About Spartan Motors, Inc.Spartan Motors, Inc. designs, engineers and manufactures specialty chassis, specialty vehicles, truck bodies and aftermarket parts for the recreational vehicle, emergency response, government services, defense, and delivery and service markets. The company's brand names – Spartan™, Spartan ERV™ and Utilimaster® - are known for quality, performance, service and first-to-market innovation. The company employs approximately 1,700 associates at facilities in Michigan, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Indiana, Florida and Texas. Spartan reported sales of $426 million in 2011 and is focused on becoming a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacture of specialty vehicles and chassis. Visit Spartan Motors at www.spartanmotors.com.SOURCE Spartan Motors, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV