DUBLIN, Ohio, Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cardinal Health plans to release first-quarter financial results for its fiscal 2013 on Oct. 30, prior to the opening of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company has scheduled a webcast and conference call for Oct. 30 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern to discuss the results. To access the call and corresponding slide presentation, go to the Investors page at cardinalhealth.com or dial 224.357.2209. There is no access code required for the call.
There is no pre-registration; however, participants are advised to dial into the call at least 10 minutes prior to the start time. Presentation slides and an audio replay will be will be archived on the website after the conclusion of the meeting. The audio replay will also be available until Nov. 29 by dialing 855.859.2056 or 404.537.3406, passcode 35940715.
Upcoming Investor Events
- Annual Meeting of Shareholders at 8:30 a.m. local time on Nov. 2 at the company headquarters in Dublin, Ohio
- Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference at 8:30 a.m. local time on Nov. 14 at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts