- The AFM16 works with the custom dynamic filtering capabilities of the Ixia Anue NTO 5288 to filter and eliminate redundant data packets generated by SPAN ports, TAPs and port mirrored virtual traffic before they reach monitoring tools, significantly improving tool performance.
- The combined AFM16 and Anue 5288 NTO solution:
- Hosts up to four 16-port advanced feature modules, allowing up to 640 Gbps of non-blocking advanced packet processing in a 2-RU chassis.
- Eliminates duplicate traffic before it reaches the monitoring tools, improving tool performance and accuracy.
- Helps customers meet SOX, HIPAA and PCI compliance by trimming sensitive data from packets prior to analysis and storage.
- The Ixia Anue NTO management software v3.7 unifies management across all Anue NTO platforms while offering the following additional features to improve overall network visibility:
- Standard VLAN stripping on all ports, which enables a great number of tools to be used for traffic analysis.
- Custom Dynamic Filtering enables filtering on nonstandard attributes.
- Remote authentication by RADIUS and Microsoft Active Directory eases user management, enables collaboration and improves security posture.
Ixia Anue AFM Removes Performance-Robbing Packets From Data Center Networks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.