Ixia (Nasdaq: XXIA) introduced its Anue Advanced Feature Module 16, which provides advanced packet processing technologies to eliminate redundant network traffic, secure sensitive data and enhance monitoring tool effectiveness. It is the industry’s first solution designed specifically to enhance network and application performance at large enterprises and data centers.
“Across the healthcare industry, data is becoming an increasingly important part of patient care — and the only thing growing faster than the size and speed of data in our hospital network is the need for monitoring,” said Ross Jones, network manager at Cook Children’s Health Care System. “The Ixia AFM’s de-duplication functionality helped us improve the efficiency of our existing monitoring tools — doubling our network visibility by eliminating half of our data traffic.”
News highlights: AFM16 and software upgrades optimize monitoring tool performance
The AFM16 and Network Visibility Operating System v3.7 are available for the high-density Anue NTO solutions. Together they ensure that the network traffic delivered to application, network performance and security monitoring tools is optimized to provide accurate and efficient monitoring:
- The AFM16 works with the custom dynamic filtering capabilities of the Ixia Anue NTO 5288 to filter and eliminate redundant data packets generated by SPAN ports, TAPs and port mirrored virtual traffic before they reach monitoring tools, significantly improving tool performance.
- The combined AFM16 and Anue 5288 NTO solution:
- Hosts up to four 16-port advanced feature modules, allowing up to 640 Gbps of non-blocking advanced packet processing in a 2-RU chassis.
- Eliminates duplicate traffic before it reaches the monitoring tools, improving tool performance and accuracy.
- Helps customers meet SOX, HIPAA and PCI compliance by trimming sensitive data from packets prior to analysis and storage.
- The Ixia Anue NTO management software v3.7 unifies management across all Anue NTO platforms while offering the following additional features to improve overall network visibility:
- Standard VLAN stripping on all ports, which enables a great number of tools to be used for traffic analysis.
- Custom Dynamic Filtering enables filtering on nonstandard attributes.
- Remote authentication by RADIUS and Microsoft Active Directory eases user management, enables collaboration and improves security posture.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts