Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE:TMO), the world leader in serving science, announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter of 2012 before the market opens on Wednesday, October 24, 2012, and will hold a conference call on the same day at 8:30 a.m. EDT.
During the call, the company will discuss its third quarter financial performance, as well as future expectations. To listen, call (866) 804-6922 within the U.S. or (857) 350-1668 outside the U.S. and use conference ID 27442368. You may also listen to the call live on the “Investors” section of our website, www.thermofisher.com. The earnings press release and related information can be found in that section of our website under “Financial Results.” A replay of the call will be available under “Webcasts and Presentations” through Friday, November 23, 2012.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE:TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $12 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV