Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) will webcast its 19 th Annual Meeting for the Investment Community on Wednesday, Oct. 10 from approximately 7:45 a.m. CDT to 3 p.m. CDT. The video webcast will include presentations and question and answer sessions on all three operating segments -- Walmart U.S., Walmart International and Sam’s Club -- as well as Global eCommerce, growth plans and the company’s strategic direction for next fiscal year.
A more detailed schedule will be released before the meeting and will be posted on the company’s website, http://stock.walmart.com/.
A live webcast of the presentations will be available through the link provided on the events portion of our corporate site at http://news.walmart.com/events/. It will be archived for replay on the company’s website.
About WalmartWal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) helps people around the world save money and live better – anytime and anywhere – in retail stores, online, and through their mobile devices. Each week, more than 200 million customers and members visit our 10,300 stores under 69 banners in 27 countries and e-commerce websites in 10 countries. With fiscal year 2012 sales of approximately $444 billion, Walmart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting http://corporate.walmart.com, and on Facebook at http://facebook.com/walmart and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/walmart. Online merchandise sales are available at http://www.walmart.com and http://www.samsclub.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV