CMG: Overreaction to Einhorn?
TheStreet Premium Services
A complimentary preview
of Options-Profits Previews
We will sell October options and buy November options at the same strike. The resulting calendar spread is expected to profit if CMG volatility declines over the next few weeks. We do not expect a large drop in October implied volatility as the options should stay well bid into earnings; rather, we are looking to profit from a reversion to the normal pre-earnings ratio between first and second month options. We will exit the spread before earnings are announced on October 18th at the latest.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV