SCHAUMBURG, Ill., Oct. 3, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:SGNT) today announced the launch of Caffeine Citrate Injection, USP and Caffeine Citrate Oral Solution, USP, central nervous system stimulants, in two latex-free vial presentations. According to IMS, for the 12 months ending July 2012, the US market for Caffeine Citrate Injection, USP and Caffeine Citrate Oral Solution, USP approximated $28.5 million. As with all products in Sagent's portfolio, Caffeine features the company's PreventIV Measures SM packaging and labeling, designed to help reduce medication errors.
About Caffeine Citrate Injection, USP and Caffeine Citrate Oral Solution, USP
Caffeine Citrate Injection, USP and Caffeine Citrate Oral Solution, USP are indicated for the short-term treatment of apnea of prematurity in infants between 28 and less than 33 weeks gestational age.The package insert, available at www.sagentpharma.com, contains the indications, complete side effect profile, and prescribing information. About Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc., founded in 2006, is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing, sourcing and marketing pharmaceutical products, with a specific emphasis on injectables. Sagent has created a unique global network of resources, comprising rapid development capabilities, sophisticated manufacturing and innovative drug delivery technologies, resulting in an extensive and rapidly expanding pharmaceutical product portfolio that fulfills the evolving needs of patients.
CONTACT: INVESTOR CONTACT: Jonathon Singer, Sagent 847-908-1605
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV