NAPLES, Fla., Oct. 3, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACI Worldwide (Nasdaq:ACIW), a leading international provider of payments systems unveiled Universal Online Banker™ today, a transformational solution which will change business online banking by offering unique packaging options from a single platform, thereby opening new revenue streams for financial institutions. Traditionally, banks have been limited in how they service business customers due to the multiple platforms they had to manage based on each market segment's unique needs. Universal Online Banker's novel approach empowers financial institutions to develop an almost limitless number of product packages, each designed for a unique market and customer needs.
"The lack of a single product for all types of business customers is a long standing industry challenge," said Matt Ellis, senior vice president, online, ACI Worldwide. "Most financial institutions maintain separate platforms to service different online banking customer segments, creating multiple redundancies and inefficiencies. Universal Online Banker will allow the customers of financial institutions to offer product options which fulfill unique customer needs while eliminating the antiquated silo model. This re-imagined approach will result in stronger customer relationships while offering financial institutions a variety of potential new revenue streams."
"The working capital management needs of large corporations, middle market companies and even small businesses are increasingly similar," said Marc Harrison, a consultant with Greenwich Associates. "Treasury professional and business owners alike want to view account balances, move money and improve workflow. A unified approach which meets the needs of all businesses is sorely needed. This new method should benefit financial institutions as it could lead to reduced expenses and encourage cross-sell."In addition to enabling financial institutions to offer a uniquely customizable solution, Universal Online Banker offers traditional online, mobile banking and cash management features as well as a new leading edge functionality that will help drive brand differentiation in the market. Some of the features are:
- A user-defined dashboard enabling a quick snapshot of critical information which can provide insightful and immediate information for the user to act upon.
- A notification center with enhanced real-time alerts which the financial institutions business clients can act upon from anywhere within the application.
- Secure messaging and robust target marketing campaign capabilities driving cross-sell opportunities which will provide the end user with a wide selection of program options.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV