CTPartners (NYSE MKT:CTP), a leading executive search firm, today announced that Lilian Poilpot has joined the firm as a Partner in the Technology, Media and Telecom & Professional Services Practices.
Poilpot has over 16 years of experience in executive search, most recently as the Managing Partner of EMEA for the Leadership Capital Group. He has built solid relationships with major global clients throughout the IT, Telecom and Consulting sectors. His work has spanned Europe, the U.S. and Asia.
Brian Sullivan, Chief Executive Officer said, “Lilian’s ability to service clients around the world and work with our current partners in Europe to enhance and build client relationships is what CTPartners is all about. He is a strong addition to our solid European base.”
“I have worked with Lilian in the past and know him to be an acute international businessman who is able to bridge geographies and build long-lasting relationships with global clients,” said Sylvain Dhenin, Vice Chairman based in Paris. “I look forward to having the opportunity to work with him again.”About CTPartners CTPartners is a leading performance-driven executive search firm serving clients across the globe. Committed to a philosophy of partnering with its clients, CTPartners offers a proven record in C-Suite, senior executive, and board searches, as well as expertise serving private equity and venture capital firms. With origins dating back to 1980, CTPartners serves clients with a global organization of more than 400 professionals and employees, offering expertise in board advisory services and executive recruiting services in the financial services, life sciences, industrial, professional services, retail and consumer, and technology, media and telecom industries. Headquartered in New York, CTPartners has 23 offices in 15 countries. www.ctnet.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV