ELKRIDGE, Md., Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) today announced that it won six 2012 Brandon Hall Awards for Excellence in Learning: three Gold awards for Best Learning Measurement Approach, Best Learning Team and Best Use of Mobile Learning; two Silver awards for Best Use of Video for Learning; and one Bronze award for Best Use of Performance Support.
GP Strategies, in collaboration with their customers, received awards for the following projects:
- Project Synergy. Working together with Microsoft, GP Strategies won a Gold award in the Best Learning Measurement Approach category for Project Synergy, a tool that allows field reviewers to collaborate during course development using the SharePoint/Team Foundation Server. The overall measureable improvements of Project Synergy have resulted in shorter development time, by as much as 25%, and significantly higher quality published courses, reaching or exceeding threshold levels where previously they were failing.
- A Model for Transformation. Working together with Bank of America, GP Strategies won a Gold award in the Best Learning Team category for A Model for Transformation program. This effort involved creating multiple curricula, web-based training, self-study materials and interactive tools for banking center and customer service audiences in the California and Northwest regions.
- Strategic Management and Financial Decision Making. Working with the Physicians Executive Leadership Institute (PELI), GP Strategies won a Gold award in the Best Use of Mobile Learning category for courses developed that teach medical professionals how to use Strategic Management and Financial Decision Making. Optimizing PELI for mobile consumption was a direct response to the need for greater accessibility and opportunities for global Continuing Medical Education credit and certification.
- The Readiness Edge. Together with Microsoft, GP Strategies won a Silver award in the Best Use of Video for Learning category for The Readiness Edge program. The audience goals for the program are measured every quarter through a course evaluation. Specific questions around each of these criteria are rated and used to create the net satisfaction (NSAT) and Readiness Impact Score (RIS). Based on survey results, The Readiness Edge is the highest scoring online training offered by Microsoft.
- Basic Concepts of XFINITY, Comcasttraining.com. Together with Comcast, GP Strategies won a Silver award in the Best Use of Video for Learning category for this program designed to provide individuals in both the retail environment and call centers with a comprehensive understanding of the features and benefits of Comcast's core products and services. To date, the Basic Concepts of XFINITY has become one of the most popular courses since its launch a few months ago.
- Point of Use Learning Modules. Together with Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, GP Strategies won a Bronze award in the Best Use of Performance Support category for their work on the Point of Use Learning Modules. GP Strategies developed the modules to provide job support for Contract Operating System (COS) users. In order to improve performance for all contracts, Sikorsky ensured multiple and accessible performance support options for all their users.
"This year's winning entries should be very proud of their achievements, especially based on the rigorous judging process all submissions underwent," said Mike Cooke, Chief Executive Officer of Brandon Hall Group, Inc. "We are honored to recognize the award winners who exemplify a high standard of performance in their organization and demonstrate clear, measurable business results through these innovative programs."
The entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group Senior Analysts and Executive Leadership based upon the following criteria: fit the need, design of the program, functionality, innovation and overall measureable benefits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV