- Project Synergy. Working together with Microsoft, GP Strategies won a Gold award in the Best Learning Measurement Approach category for Project Synergy, a tool that allows field reviewers to collaborate during course development using the SharePoint/Team Foundation Server. The overall measureable improvements of Project Synergy have resulted in shorter development time, by as much as 25%, and significantly higher quality published courses, reaching or exceeding threshold levels where previously they were failing.
- A Model for Transformation. Working together with Bank of America, GP Strategies won a Gold award in the Best Learning Team category for A Model for Transformation program. This effort involved creating multiple curricula, web-based training, self-study materials and interactive tools for banking center and customer service audiences in the California and Northwest regions.
- Strategic Management and Financial Decision Making. Working with the Physicians Executive Leadership Institute (PELI), GP Strategies won a Gold award in the Best Use of Mobile Learning category for courses developed that teach medical professionals how to use Strategic Management and Financial Decision Making. Optimizing PELI for mobile consumption was a direct response to the need for greater accessibility and opportunities for global Continuing Medical Education credit and certification.
- The Readiness Edge. Together with Microsoft, GP Strategies won a Silver award in the Best Use of Video for Learning category for The Readiness Edge program. The audience goals for the program are measured every quarter through a course evaluation. Specific questions around each of these criteria are rated and used to create the net satisfaction (NSAT) and Readiness Impact Score (RIS). Based on survey results, The Readiness Edge is the highest scoring online training offered by Microsoft.
- Basic Concepts of XFINITY, Comcasttraining.com. Together with Comcast, GP Strategies won a Silver award in the Best Use of Video for Learning category for this program designed to provide individuals in both the retail environment and call centers with a comprehensive understanding of the features and benefits of Comcast's core products and services. To date, the Basic Concepts of XFINITY has become one of the most popular courses since its launch a few months ago.
- Point of Use Learning Modules. Together with Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, GP Strategies won a Bronze award in the Best Use of Performance Support category for their work on the Point of Use Learning Modules. GP Strategies developed the modules to provide job support for Contract Operating System (COS) users. In order to improve performance for all contracts, Sikorsky ensured multiple and accessible performance support options for all their users.
Brandon Hall Honors GP Strategies With Six Excellence In Learning Awards
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.