TOLEDO, Ohio, Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is scheduled to announce third-quarter financial results on Wednesday, Oct. 24, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Thaman and Chief Financial Officer Michael McMurray will host an earnings conference call at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Oct. 24, to discuss the company's results for the third quarter of 2012.
Conference Call Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2012 11 a.m. Eastern Time
- Live dial-in telephone number: U.S. 1.800 561.2731 or international +1.617.614.3528
- Passcode: 938-784-21 (Please dial in 10 minutes before conference call start time)
- Live webcast: http://www.owenscorning.com/investors
- Telephone replay available through Oct. 31, 2012 at U.S. 1-888-286-8010or international +1-617-801-6888
- Passcode: 515-670-11
- Replay of webcast also available at http://www.owenscorning.com/investors