NEW YORK, Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gaiam, Inc., the leading distributor of lifestyle media and fitness accessories, today announced the expansion of its Gaiam Sol Collection, Gaiam's professional quality yoga accessory line. This premium collection, developed by yogis for yogis, is crafted from responsibly sourced materials, and an eye toward mindful design and quality construction.
"We are thrilled to expand Gaiam's Sol Collection beyond just mats to now offer a variety of other quality yoga accessories," says Bill Sondheim, President of Gaiam. "Each of the Sol products is designed to be used in conjunction with one another to deliver all the tools necessary to enhance your yoga practice."
The Sol Collection will feature the following new products:
- Sol Devotion Yoga Sling – The ultimate hands-free solution for carrying a yoga mat. The smooth, single piece of nylon slides over mats easily, and the adjustable metal rings accommodate any mat size to hold it snugly. (SRP: $11.98)
- Premium Yoga Strap – With the design influenced by renowned yogi Rodney Yee, this 8" yoga strap is made from strong resilient bamboo fabric for non-stretch support. Featuring a durable non-slip buckle, the strap helps gently expand range of motion, making challenging poses safely accessible and enabling greater overall flexibility. (SRP: $11.98)
- Natural Cork Block – Constructed of 100% natural, recyclable cork embossed with the OM symbol, this block is designed to deliver durable support. It also provides a firm, comfortable seat for meditation. (SRP: $18.98)
- OM Thirsty Towel – An embossed microfiber towel sized to fit perfectly over a yoga mat, providing both traction and balance. Ideal for hot yoga, power yoga, and any vigorous Vinyasa class, this towel absorbs twice as much as cotton and dries in half the time. (SRP: $34.98)
- Devotion Collection (Bhakti) – The Bhakti mat is 1mm thick, weighs less than 2lbs, and folds easily into a square making it easy to pack up and take anywhere. The Bhakti provides an incredible, no-slip foundation, is now available in two colors, Mulberry and Slate. (SRP: $39.98)
- Power Collection (Shakti) –The Shakti mat is specifically designed to blend protection and stability. It offers a specialized stabilizing core that prevents bunching and stretching, as well as fabric-like texture to prevent slipping. This mat is now available in both Deep Red and Aqua (SRP: $59.98)
- Elements Collection – Inspired to help define one's individuality, the soothing blue pattern of the Jala (Water) mat encourages total immersion in the moment. This mat is overlaid with a fine polyester mesh for superior grip. (SRP: $64.98)
- Masters Collection (Uttama) – The Uttama Mat provides the highest level of cushioning available, without sacrificing an ounce of performance. It offers a structured core for balanced resilience and a textured, fabric-like surface for unmatched stability. (SRP: $89.98)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV