About the RBC Children's Mental Health Parents Poll The RBC Children's Mental Health Parents Poll was completed online from July 19 to August 3, 2012 using Leger Marketing's online panel, LegerWeb, with a sample of 2,568 Canadian parents with at least one child under the age of 18. A probability sample of the same size would yield a margin of error of ±1.93 per cent, 19 times out of 20.
Kids Help Phone commissioned a companion poll to the 2012 RBC Children's Mental Health Parents Poll asking 115 youth visiting the Kids Help Phone website, who they have or would speak to about their mental health concerns. Since 1989, Kids Help Phone has been Canada's leading online and phone counselling service for young people age five to 20. It's free, anonymous, confidential and available 365 days a year in English and in French.
About the RBC Children's Mental Health Project The RBC Children's Mental Heath Project is a multi-year philanthropic commitment to programs that reduce stigma, provide early intervention and increase public awareness about children's mental health issues. The RBC Children's Mental Health Project is our cornerstone 'health and wellness' donations program, and since 2008, we have donated over $12 million to more than 200 community-based and hospital programs across Canada. For more information, visit rbc.com/childrensmentalhealth.
SOURCE RBCImage with caption: "2012 RBC Children's Mental Health Parents Poll: Who do kids talk to about mental health? (CNW Group/RBC)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20121003_C3819_PHOTO_EN_18801.jpg Image with caption: "2012 RBC Children's Mental Health Parents Poll: How do men and women manage problem behaviours as parents? (CNW Group/RBC)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20121003_C3819_PHOTO_EN_18799.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV