Covidien plc (NYSE: COV) will report fourth-quarter results on November 9, 2012, before trading begins. The Company will hold a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. ET. The call can be accessed in the following ways:
- At Covidien’s website: http://investor.covidien.com
- By telephone: For both “listen-only” participants and those participants who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the U.S. is 800-295-4740. For participants outside the U.S., the dial-in number is 617-614-3925. The access code for all callers is 60514263.
- Through an audio replay: A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at 11:30 a.m. on November 9, 2012, and ending at 5:00 p.m. on November 16, 2012. The dial-in number for U.S. participants is 888-286-8010. For participants outside the U.S., the replay dial-in number is 617-801-6888. The replay access code for all callers is 67017254.
Covidien is a leading global healthcare products company that creates
innovative medical solutions for better patient outcomes and delivers
value through clinical leadership and excellence. Covidien manufactures,
distributes and services a diverse range of industry-leading product
lines in three segments: Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals and Medical
Supplies. With 2011 revenue of $11.6 billion, Covidien has 43,000
employees worldwide in more than 65 countries, and its products are sold
in over 140 countries. Please visit
to learn more about our business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV