FREMONT, Calif., Oct. 3, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iGATE (Nasdaq:IGTE), the first integrated technology and operations company providing Business Outcomes-based solutions, in association with Forbes, publisher of Forbes magazine and forbes.com, will host the first-ever two-day iGATE CEO Cup Golf tournament, awarding $100,000 to the winners' favorite charities. CEOs of top companies based in North America will be invited to participate in this first-class Championship-style golf tournament, which will take place Jan. 12-13, 2013, at the world-famous PLAYERS Stadium course at TPC Sawgrass, Home of the PLAYERS 2013.
"Golf is such a popular sport with CEOs, we felt it presented the best platform for leaders to compete and network among their peers while having some fun along the way," said Phaneesh Murthy, CEO, iGATE. "We take great pride in working with Forbes – a media organization with an unparalleled stature and respect throughout the business community – to put on this exciting event."
"From our experience, CEOs like a challenge and they enjoy participating in events that bring together leaders in their field while supporting a charitable cause," said Robert Forbes, Vice President of Forbes. "When iGATE came to us with the idea of hosting a charity golf tournament for CEOs, we saw very quickly that the company is innovative in its thought processes. We look forward to working with iGATE to put on an event that will be memorable for all involved."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV