The IFrogz Boost Plus Allows Consumers To Fill Living Spaces And Outdoor Entertainment Areas With Music By Simply Placing A Sound-producing Mobile Device On Top Of The Speaker. (Photo: Business Wire)
iFrogz, a creative, value-priced lifestyle mobile accessories brand, has introduced the Boost Plus, a new iteration of its portable, external wireless speaker for smartphones and MP3 players. The Boost Plus allows consumers to fill living spaces and outdoor entertainment areas with music by simply placing a sound-producing mobile device on top of the speaker.
Powered by Near-Field Audio Technology™, the Boost Plus picks up the audio from a consumer’s mobile device and pumps it out of three high-quality 2W x 2RMS speakers, eliminating the need for wires, cords or pairing configurations.
Although designed primarily for wireless connectivity to portable electronics, the Boost Plus also features an auxiliary 3.5mm input for connecting to additional audio sources, such as a computer or television.
"We are committed to enhancing the mobile experience for consumers, which is why we've introduced the Boost Plus,” said Kent Wuthrich, executive vice president for ZAGG Inc., which manufactures and markets iFrogz products. “Whether consumers are at home or on the go, they can access the increased sound quality and amplification they desire for services like Pandora and iTunes, all without the need for wires.”Setting up the Boost Plus is easy. It runs on three AA batteries or a USB connection and delivers 15 hours of sound amplification. When using alkaline batteries, the Boost Plus can remain in standby mode for more than six months. The new Boost Plus comes in black and is available for $49.99 at AT&T and other retail locations nationwide, iFrogz.com, or toll free at 1-855-4iFrogz (443-7649).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV