MobileMerchant works with an array of mobile device types -- regardless of carrier -- to ensure freedom of choice. Setup is quick and easy; the business user simply downloads the App to their smartphone, and enters account configuration credentials provided by Elavon. The solution provides full security and support for Chip and PIN cards, magnetic stripe cards and card-not-present transactions. Cardholder data is securely captured and encrypted using a Bluetooth-connected PIN pad, ensuring that no information is captured and stored by the smartphone device. A transaction receipt is sent to the customer by email or text message. A secure and easy-to-use online data management system offers users access to credit and debit card transaction data. Users can also monitor and analyse card transactions, manage user rights, and even run transactions using a secure Virtual Terminal application contained on the portal.
MobileMerchant is an extension of Elavon’s full portfolio of payment solutions, and is built on 20 years of experience delivering flexible and secure payment solutions to more than one million businesses around the world.
* Click here to watch a video demonstrating how J&K Cleaning Service a UK-based cleaning service, is improving customer service by accepting payments on-the-spot using a smartphone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy03UKgDDM4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
To learn more about Elavon's MobileMerchant, visit http://www.tellmemore.elavon.com/mobilemerchant/About Elavon ( www.elavon.com ): Elavon is wholly owned by U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) and provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Puerto Rico. Elavon markets solutions including credit and debit card processing, electronic gift cards, dynamic currency conversion, multi-currency support, and cross-border acquiring through multiple alliance channels including financial institutions, trade associations, third party sales agents; as well through direct sales. Elavon’s suite of solutions is tailored to meet the needs of merchants in specialised markets such as retail, hospitality/T&E, health care, education and the public sector. More information and videos on MobileMerchant at www.tellmemore.elavon.com/mobilemerchant About U.S. BankU.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB), with $353 billion in assets as of June 30, 2012, is the parent company of U.S. Bank, the fifth-largest commercial bank in the United States. The company operates 3,080 banking offices in 25 states and 5,085 ATMs and provides a comprehensive line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions. U.S. Bancorp and its employees are dedicated to improving the communities they serve, for which the company earned the 2011 Spirit of America Award, the highest honor bestowed on a company by United Way. Visit U.S. Bancorp on the web at www.usbank.com. In July 2011 U.S. Bancorp was named “Best Bank in the US” by Euromoney magazine.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV