6. 2012 Nissan
Crank up the Britney and Timberlake, grab yourself a rhinestone-covered flip phone or a pair of sweatpants with "Juicy" written across the seat and open a box of gourmet cupcakes: It's a 2000s nostalgia party. The Xterra is one of the last throwbacks to the decade when SUVs ruled the roads and their drivers loved car seating plans resembling those of attack helicopters. The Xterra's modest 65.7 cubic feet with the second row folded flat is part of the reason that era is over, but its "Easy Clean" cargo floor and second-row seatbacks are worth revisiting if you need to hose out spills or splattered condiments after every trip to the stadium.
5. 2012 Ram 1500
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV