- Be aware that most companies monitor employee Internet use. Avoid spending excessive time on the Internet for personal matters.
- Don't forward viral videos or other irrelevant links to coworkers, and never send objectionable content.
- Avoid suspicious emails or downloads that may cause security concerns. Alert your information technology team if anything looks amiss.
Employers Giving Up the Fight Against Web-Surfing Workers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.