Markets connecting Asia-Pacific will lead the industry in growth, with domestic China and intra- Asia traffic experiencing the highest percentage traffic growth, at 8 percent and 6.9 percent, respectively, over the 20-year forecast period. North America- Asia, Europe-South Asia, Europe- Asia, and Europe- Middle East also will be above the world average.
Fuel costs are expected to be volatile, but are not anticipated to move significantly higher than current levels. Additionally, shippers of such cargo as perishables and very high value commodities will continue to find value in the speed of air cargo.
Boeing provides the most complete and efficient freighter product line, including new production freighters and passenger-to-freighter conversions, teaming with industry leaders to provide innovative conversion solutions to match virtually any air cargo requirement.
The World Air Cargo Forecast 2012/2013 is available at http://www.boeing.com/commercial/cargo. Boeing has published the biennial World Air Cargo Forecast as an individual report since 1986.Contact: Bob SalingCargo Communications+1 206 852-3327 email@example.com More information: http://www.boeing.com/commercial/cargo SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV