Molina Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:MOH) today announced that it will report its earnings for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2012, after the market closes on Tuesday, October 23, 2012. The Company’s management will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the earnings release at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on the same day.
The number to call for the interactive teleconference is (212) 231-2900. A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available from 7:00 p.m. Eastern time on Tuesday, October 23, 2012, through 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 24, 2012, by dialing (800) 633-8284 and entering confirmation number 21602734.
A live broadcast of Molina Healthcare’s conference call will be available on the Company’s website, www.molinahealthcare.com, or at www.earnings.com. A 30-day online replay will be available approximately an hour following the conclusion of the live broadcast.
About Molina HealthcareMolina Healthcare, Inc., a FORTUNE 500 company, provides quality and cost-effective Medicaid-related solutions to meet the health care needs of low-income families and individuals and to assist state agencies in their administration of the Medicaid program. Our licensed health plans in California, Florida, Michigan, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin currently serve approximately 1.8 million members, and our subsidiary, Molina Medicaid Solutions, provides business processing and information technology administrative services to Medicaid agencies in Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, New Jersey, and West Virginia, and drug rebate administration services in Florida. More information about Molina Healthcare is available at www.molinahealthcare.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV