Frost began as a mercantile company in San Antonio in 1868, which soon evolved into a community bank. Over the years, Frost has grown into one of the strongest regional banks in the nation. Frost was the only top-10 Texas-based bank to survive the real estate, energy and banking crisis of the '80s without federal assistance or selling out. During the recent financial crisis and recession, Frost not only survived, but thrived, attaining an A+ credit rating from Standard and Poor's.
About FrostFrost is the banking subsidiary of Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (NYSE: CFR), a financial holding company headquartered in San Antonio, with assets of $20.9 billion at June 30, 2012. One of 24 U.S. banks included in the KBW Bank Index, Frost provides a wide range of banking, investments and insurance services to businesses and individuals in the Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Rio Grande Valley and San Antonio regions. Founded in 1868, Frost has helped clients with their financial needs during three centuries. Additional information is available at frostbank.com.
About The Baker GroupThe Baker Group is headquartered in Oklahoma City. Since 1979, The Baker Group has helped clients improve decision-making, manage interest rate risk, and maximize investment portfolio performance. Their proven approach of total resource integration utilizes software and products developed by Baker's Software Solutions combined with the firm's investment experience and advice. The Baker Group LP is the sole authorized distributor for the products and services developed and provided by The Baker Group Software Solutions, Inc.
Renee Sabel 210.220.5416 (office)210.363.1122 (cell) firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Frost; The Baker Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV