UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI), announced today that it will be hosting its 2012 Analyst Day in New York City on October 17, 2012. The event will take place from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time and feature presentations from UGI’s senior management on the company’s strategic plans, discussions of the operations and growth strategies for each of its major business segments, and a presentation on UGI’s financial outlook.
Attendance is by invitation only. However, interested parties may listen to the live audio webcast with the supporting slide presentation by visiting the company website http://www.ugicorp.com and clicking on Investor Relations.
The agenda for the day is as follows:
|8:30 AM||Introductions: Hugh Gallagher|
|8:35 AM||Opening remarks and overview of agenda: Lon Greenberg|
|9:00 AM||Business segment presentation – UGI Utilities: Robert Beard|
|9:25 AM||Business segment presentation – AmeriGas: Jerry Sheridan|
|9:55 AM||International Propane panel discussion/Q&A session: Moderated by John Walsh|
|10:50 AM||Business segment presentation – UGI Energy Services: Bradley Hall|
|11:30 PM||Business and Financial outlook: John Walsh|
|11:45 PM||Q&A session, summary, and closing remarks: Moderated by Lon Greenberg|
UGI is a distributor and marketer of energy products and services. Through subsidiaries, UGI operates natural gas and electric utilities in Pennsylvania, distributes propane both domestically and internationally, manages midstream energy and electric generation assets in Pennsylvania, and engages in energy marketing in the Mid-Atlantic region. UGI, through subsidiaries, is the sole General Partner and owns 26% of AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE:APU), the nation's largest retail propane distributor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV