AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APU), announced today that it will webcast its investor presentation as part of UGI Corporation’s 2012 Analyst Day from New York City on Wednesday, October 17, 2012. The event will take place from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. eastern time and will provide an update on the company’s strategic plans, discussions of its operations and financial outlook.
Interested parties may listen to the live audio webcast with the supporting slide presentation by visiting the company website http://www.ugicorp.com and clicking on Investor Relations.
The agenda for the day is as follows:
|8:30 AM||Introductions: Hugh Gallagher|
|8:35 AM||Opening remarks and overview of agenda: Lon Greenberg|
|9:00 AM||Business segment presentation – UGI Utilities: Robert Beard|
|9:25 AM||Business segment presentation – AmeriGas: Jerry Sheridan|
|9:55 AM||International Propane panel discussion/Q&A session: Moderated by John Walsh|
|10:50 AM||Business segment presentation – UGI Energy Services: Bradley Hall|
|11:30 PM||Business and Financial outlook: John Walsh|
|11:45 PM||Q&A session, summary, and closing remarks: Moderated by Lon Greenberg|
AmeriGas is the nation’s largest retail propane marketer, serving over two million customers in all 50 states from over 1,200 locations. UGI Corporation, through subsidiaries, is the sole General Partner and owns 26% of the Partnership. An affiliate of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. owns 32% of the Partnership and the public owns the remaining 42%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV