CARY, N.C. and NEW YORK, Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- StraTech, a brand of Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. (OTCQX:MMED), announced a definitive agreement to sell substantially all of the assets, and liabilities, to Datalink (NASDAQ:DTLK), effective October 4, 2012. StraTech is an IT infrastructure and services firm that shares Datalink's focus on optimizing enterprise data centers and IT infrastructure through a common product and services portfolio.
The transaction has been approved by the board of directors of both Datalink and StraTech, and is expected to close on or about October 4, 2012, upon satisfaction of certain closing conditions.
Conference Call and Webcast Datalink will hold a conference call once the transaction closes, which is anticipated to be on October 4, 2012. Conference call details will be provided once the actual closing date is known.
About StraTech StraTech is a national provider of Data Center Services, IT Consulting, Infrastructure, and Support Services. A brand of Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc., StraTech ( www.stratech.com) has over 20 years of expertise helping customers build, protect, manage, and support mission critical data center infrastructures.About Midas Medici Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. (OTCQX:MMED) is a managed IT services and infrastructure company that supplies mid-sized and select enterprises and institutions with leading-edge IT. Across its Cimcorp, StraTech and UtiliPoint brands, Midas works with its customers by optimizing IT and data center investments, streamlining communications between departments, reducing costs and preventing data loss, all while maximizing productivity. Media Contacts: Jonna Murnick Vice President, Marketing StraTech +1 (704) 737-6131 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations: John Mattio, SVP MZ Group / Midas Medici +1 (212) 301 7130 John.email@example.com SOURCE StraTech
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV