NEW YORK, Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. ("Midas") (OTCQX: MMED), a global IT infrastructure and managed services company, today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to sell substantially all of the assets of its StraTech brand to Datalink (NASDAQ: DTLK). The assets sold include all customer contracts and relationships and is expected to be effective on October 4 th, 2012.
"We are pleased to have reached this significant agreement with Datalink," said Chairman, CEO and Co-Founder Nana Baffour. "It is consistent with our strategy of creating shareholder value from an efficient and profitable stewardship of our assets. Under our stewardship, StraTech has performed extremely well, including growing 30% over the past 24 months. "This sale is positive for our shareholders, as well as for our customers."
About StraTechStraTech is a national provider of Data Center Services, IT Consulting, Infrastructure, and Support Services. A brand of Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc., StraTech ( www.stratech.com) has over 20 years of expertise helping customers build, protect, manage, and support mission critical data center infrastructures.
About Midas MediciMidas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. (OTCQX: MMED) is a managed IT services and infrastructure company that supplies mid-sized and select enterprises and institutions with leading-edge IT. Across its Cimcorp, StraTech and UtiliPoint brands, Midas ( www.midasmedici.com) works with its customers by optimizing IT and data center investments, streamlining communications between departments, reducing costs and preventing data loss, all while maximizing productivity.Company Contact:Johnson KachidzaMidas Medici Chief Financial Officer+1 (212) 792-0920 email@example.com Investor Relations: John Mattio, SVPMZ Group / Midas Medici+1 (212) 301-7130 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV