Deltek Announces Finalists For Its Annual Project Excellence Awards Program
Deltek, Inc. (Nasdaq: PROJ) today announced the finalists for its annual Project Excellence Awards program. These awards recognize outstanding Deltek customer and partner success in improving business processes and performance, increasing profitability and winning new business.
Since the awards program started in 2008, Deltek has recognized some of the most innovative, market-leading companies in the world. The Project Excellence Awards program, a key component of Deltek’s annual Insight User Conference, was designed to highlight and honor unique achievement among Deltek's more than 15,000 customers worldwide across the following categories:
- The Business Impact Award recognizes a customer that best demonstrates the significant operational benefits it has derived from using Deltek solutions. These benefits can include increased revenue, lower costs, improved profitability, demonstrable ROI, and increased market-share. The finalists for the 2012 award are Agilex Technologies, Inc. and Magnox Limited.
- The Innovation Award recognizes a customer that best demonstrates its use of Deltek software in new and innovative ways to drive measurable benefits within its organization. The finalists for the 2012 award are Airfoil and The SI Organization, Inc.
- The Implementation Award recognizes a customer that best demonstrates a successful, world-class Deltek solution implementation. The finalists for the 2012 award are CAE USA and COWI.
- The Trailblazer Award recognizes a customer that uses Deltek’s GovWin solutions to uncover new opportunities, supercharge its business development processes, and win more business. The finalists for the 2012 award are Citizant, URS Corporation and DKW Communications, Inc.
- The Partner Award recognizes a Deltek partner, along with its customer, that together have delivered an exceptional Deltek solution implementation. The finalists for the 2012 award are Design Concepts with partner SilverEdge Systems Software, Inc.; and Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc. with partner Full Sail Partners.
Winners will be announced at Deltek's upcoming Insight 2012 conference, the premier industry event for project-focused professionals. The event will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, TN, on October 15-18. To register for Insight 2012, visit www.deltekinsight.com.
About DeltekDeltek (Nasdaq: PROJ) is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services firms and government contractors. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 15,000 organizations and 2 million users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, optimize resources, streamline operations, and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek – Know more. Do more.® www.deltek.com Follow us on Twitter @DeltekInsight or fan us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/deltekinc
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts