It doesn't matter whether I'm bullish or bearish. It doesn't matter whether I'm talking about politics or avoiding the subject. News Corp. is just something investors don't want to read about, a company they're tired of. The stock has been a laggard so long, they're past hearing.
But bear with me. I'm going to try to make you some money here.
Since announcing on June 28 it will split into two units -- print and broadcasting -- NWS is up 13.5%. I think this wildly understates what is possible once the split is finished.The publishing assets took a $2.9 billion writedown in its June quarter,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV