SAN FRANCISCO and SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Oracle OpenWorld — NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced NetSuite Two-Tier ERP for Oracle, powered by a new version of NetSuite OneWorld and SuiteCloud Connectors to Oracle provided by NetSuite partners including IBM Cast Iron, Informatica, Dell Boomi, Celigo, and Pervasive Software. NetSuite Two-Tier ERP for Oracle enables enterprises to drive global expansion by deploying the NetSuite OneWorld multinational business management solution to run subsidiaries and divisions while preserving headquarters' investments in Oracle. The NetSuite cloud solution can be deployed in substantially less time and at substantially lower cost than a comparable on-premise ERP system at the subsidiary level, while providing real-time data, visibility and management through integration with the Oracle ERP solution in place at the corporate level. This two-tier ERP model is rapidly emerging as a compelling option for enterprises such as Qualcomm and Land O'Lakes, Inc. that need to support rapid global growth and gain greater efficiencies across key business processes without the time and cost burden of an on-premise deployment.
The key to NetSuite Two-Tier ERP for Oracle is a new version of NetSuite OneWorld that gives Oracle enterprise customers a modern, cloud-based software system to manage divisions within complex, multinational corporations and multi-subsidiary companies, with integration to Oracle at the corporate level via SuiteCloud Connect for Oracle. With NetSuite OneWorld, Oracle customers can manage global business operations in real time and roll up division-level transaction and summary data to gain an enterprise-wide view of business operations. A host of global enterprise ISVs and SIs including IBM Cast Iron (NYSE: IBM), Informatica (NASDAQ: INFA), Dell Boomi, Pervasive Software (NASDAQ: PVSW) and Celigo deliver connectors to link NetSuite OneWorld with Oracle. NetSuite OneWorld supports over 190 currencies, 19 languages and out-of-the-box tax reporting covering more than 50 nations. NetSuite OneWorld enables efficient financial consolidation at both global and local levels while powering front- and back-office operations on a worldwide scale. NetSuite OneWorld is the first and only solution to deliver real-time global business management and financial consolidation, with local customization and full integration capabilities with Oracle via the cloud.
For more details about NetSuite Two-Tier ERP for Oracle, visit http://www.netsuite.com/portal/solutions/netsuite-oracle-two-tier.shtml.
New key features of NetSuite OneWorld include:
- Global Cloud ERP with Embedded Analytics: NetSuite's complete cloud ERP system features embedded analytics and role-based dashboards with prebuilt KPIs, reports, workflow triggers and drill-down to transactional detail, and easily feeds into corporate data warehouses.
- Instant Consolidation and Visibility: NetSuite gives corporate, division and subsidiary stakeholders a real-time view into every level of the business, through always-on financial and operational dashboards and reporting with drill-down from summary to detail.
- Multi-Currency, Multi-Tax, Multinational Intelligence: With support for over 190 currencies, 19 languages and country-specific accounting standards across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia/ New Zealand, NetSuite enables organizations to seamlessly meet the individual needs of local operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV