CSC (NYSE: CSC) has released its annual corporate responsibility (CR) report, detailing the company’s significant progress in building a transparent, sustainable business. The report outlines how the company has advanced its environmental, governance and social progress.
“Our theme this year is all about moving CSC’s business forward,” said CSC President and Chief Executive Officer Mike Lawrie. “Progress toward a more sustainable, profitable and ethical company is integral to our business growth and we are proud of our achievements in CR.”
CSC defines its CR approach using five focus areas: Clients and Partners, Employees, Community, Governance and Environment. The new report’s highlights include:
- For the third year in a row, independent recognition and awards from Business in the Community, the FTSE4Good Index and CR Magazine, validating CSC as a well-managed, responsible company
- The promotion of a corporate culture of ethics and compliance, enhanced by a newly appointed Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer who reports directly to the Audit Committee of the CSC Board of Directors
- Continued environmental sustainability progress that expands CSC’s global submission to the Carbon Disclosure Project
- The launch of a strategic charitable program, the CSC Gives Back global challenge, which enables CSC employees to support three communities of children and their families around the world
- Progress in employee development and diversity efforts
- Recognition as a Fit-Friendly Company by the American Heart Association
CSC’s full corporate responsibility report and more details on these initiatives are available online. For more information about CSC’s commitment to corporate responsibility, visit http://www.csc.com/cr.About CSC CSC is a global leader in providing technology-enabled business solutions and services. Headquartered in Falls Church, Va., CSC has approximately 96,000 employees and reported revenue of $15.8 billion for the 12 months ended June 29, 2012. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.csc.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for CSC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV