DETROIT, Oct. 2, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced that it has published a new whitepaper titled: "Lessons Learned From Online Retailers During the Holiday Shopping Season." The paper explores lessons learned by businesses in preparation for the retail shopping season to ensure their websites were ready for peak holiday traffic. These lessons come from actual customer cases, working with Compuware Professional Services and using Compuware Gomez ® 360˚ Web Load Testing to prepare for their peak traffic.
This whitepaper outlines:
- the importance of planning often and early;
- key business and IT drivers that must be considered to define an effective plan;
- the roles business and IT play in ensuring a successful peak traffic event;
- how root cause analysis enables collaboration and accelerates deployment;
- the role third-party contributors play in user experience and how to protect against issues with third-parties and;
- how to deal with geography, browsers and devices – by including them all.
- Twitter - CompuwareAPM
- Twitter - Compuware
- Facebook – CompuwareAPM
- Facebook - Compuware
- YouTube - Compuware
- APM Blog
- dynaTrace Blog
CONTACT: Press Contact Kayla Siefker, Senior Public Relations Manager, Compuware APM Business Unit, firstname.lastname@example.org, 313-227-1402 Jackie Lucas, Warner Communications, 978-526-1960, Jackie@warnerpr.com For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation, One Campus Martius, Detroit, MI 48226, 800-521-9353, http://www.compuware.com