Delcath Systems (DCTH) is a development-stage, specialty pharmaceutical and medical device company, focused on oncology, initially cancers in the liver. This stock is trading up 8.7% to $1.87 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.78-$1.9452-Week Range: $1.40-$4.74 Volume: 2.5 million Three-Month Average Volume: 882,866 From a technical perspective, DCTH is gapping sharply higher here with monster volume. This move has pushed DCTH above its 50-day at $1.80, and its moved the stock above some near-term overhead resistance at $1.86. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in DCTH as long as its trending above its 50-day, and then once it breaks out above its next overhead resistance levels at $2 to $2.24 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above its three-month average action of 882,866 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for DCTH to re-test or possibly take out its next overhead resistance levels at $2.43 to $2.62. Any high-volume move above its 200-day at $2.62 will setup DCTH to tag its next major resistance levels at $2.94 to $3.20.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV