ZogenixZogenix (ZGNX) is a pharmaceutical company commercializing and developing products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders and pain. This stock is trading up 3.2% to $2.85 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.75-$2.90
52-Week Range: $1.31-$3.04Volume: 750,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 470,105 >>5 Biotech Stocks Poised for Breakouts From a technical perspective, ZGNX is moving notably higher here with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing ZGNX within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once ZGNX manages to take out some past overhead resistance levels at $2.94 to $3.04 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ZGNX as long as it's trending above $2.60, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 470,105 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then ZGNX will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next significant overhead resistance level at $4 to $4.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV