5 Lines Obama Still Uses From 2008 Campaign
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Since his first presidential debate against Sen. John McCain during the 2008 campaign, there are a few familiar lines Barack Obama has continued to use throughout his term.
There's a good chance voters will hear the president revisit these talking points in Wednesday night's debate against Republican nominee Mitt Romney so keep your ears peeled for our picks.
"We are going through the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression."
The president still uses a line that is nearly identical. As he said on the June 2, 2012 weekly address: "Right now this country is still fighting our way back from the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression." "Give more and more to the
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV