UQM Technologies (UQM) is a developer and manufacturer of electric motors, generators and power electronic controllers for the automotive, aerospace, military and industrial markets. This stock is trading up 13.1% to $1.28 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.16-$1.3052-Week Range: $0.70-$2.19 Volume: 142,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 105,477 From a technical perspective, UQM is skyrocketing higher here with above-average volume. This move has also started to push UQM back above its 200-day moving average of $1.27, and right around some near-term overhead resistance at $1.30. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in UQM as long as it's trending above $1.29 to $1.30 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 105,447 shares as bullish. If UQM can sustain that trend with strong volume, then look for this stock to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $1.80 to $1.90.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV