Overseas Shipholding Group
Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) owns and operates a fleet of oceangoing vessels engaged in the transportation of liquid and dry bulk cargoes in the international market. This stock is trading up 6.1% at $6.89 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.42-$6.9452-Week Range: $5.00-$16.37 Volume: 461,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 671,959 From a technical perspective, OSG is bouncing hard here right off its 50-day moving average of $6.50 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing OSG within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once OSG manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $7.15 to $7.53 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in OSG as long as its trending above its 50-day, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 671,959 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for OSG to potentially trade back towards its 200-day moving average of $9.67.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV