- 19% of Chinese respondents said they were not financially secure, compared with 51% of U.S. respondents and 42% of U.K. respondents.
- 51% of Chinese consumers believe that there will be a full economic recovery, compared with 27% of U.S. respondents and 21% in the U.K.
- 86% of Chinese respondents think life will improve over the next 10 years, compared with 67% of U.S. respondents.
- 80% of Chinese think their children will have a better life than they did, compared with just 24% in the U.S. and the U.K.
Now U.S. is Stressed While Chinese Consumers Are 'Beacon of Hope'
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.