WASHINGTON and RESTON, Va., Oct. 2, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Homes of Washington, LC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:CHCI) recently celebrated the much anticipated grand opening of The Hampshires, a new community of 111 single family homes and town homes being developed by Comstock in the Lamond-Riggs neighborhood of Northeast Washington, DC. City Councilperson Muriel Bowser led the ribbon cutting ceremony; "I am delighted to welcome the Hampshire's to Ward 4, this new construction will offer much needed high quality and diverse housing. I am proud to have worked with local leaders and residents to help make this development a reality, for which residents have long clamored. I look forward to welcoming new residents to Ward 4."
Photos accompanying this release are available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14982 http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14983 http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14984
Joining Bowser for the ceremony were Lamond - Riggs Gwen Cofield - chair of the Lamond - Riggs Task Force, Charon Hine – President of Lamond-Riggs Citizens Association, and Sara Green – Chair of the ANC4B. More than one hundred neighbors as well as Comstock personnel were also on hand.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV