GROSSE POINTE FARMS, Mich., Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE MKT-SGA) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a special cash dividend of $1.65 per share on its Classes A and B Common Stock to be paid on December 3, 2012 to shareholders of record on November 15, 2012. The aggregate amount of the payment to be made in connection with the special, dividend will be approximately $7.0 million. This special cash dividend will be funded by cash on the Company's balance sheet.
Saga Communications, Inc. is a broadcasting company whose business is devoted to acquiring, developing and operating broadcast properties. The Company owns or operates broadcast properties in 26 markets, including 61 FM and 30 AM radio stations, 3 state radio networks, 2 farm radio networks, 5 television stations and 4 low-power television stations. For additional information, contact us at (313) 886-7070 or visit our website at www.sagacommunications.com.
SOURCE Saga Communications, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV