SEATTLE, Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Onvia, a leading provider of government contracting opportunities and business intelligence to U.S. companies, announces the launch of its revamped website. Current and prospective clients of Onvia now have access to essential information about how clients use the company's products and solutions to develop winning government business strategies. The new website is part of Onvia's ongoing efforts to rebrand the company as the one-source provider for government bidding opportunities.
The website's user-friendly design provides more efficient access to solution information and resources, including videos, webinars and case studies. Two special features include scenarios by audience type on how Onvia's solutions are used by clients and client video stories that tell how Onvia has helped companies find opportunities and develop strategies to win more government contracts.
"With the launch of our new website, Onvia is well positioned to better communicate the company's full breadth of service and solution offerings," said Scott Merrick, Director of Marketing. "The website reflects Onvia's innovative approach to provide strategic intelligence to pursue government business, not just leads."About OnviaFor more than 12 years Onvia (NASDAQ: ONVI) has been delivering the data, analytics and tools companies rely on to succeed in the government-contracting market. Onvia tracks, analyzes and reports the spending of tens of thousands of federal, state and local government agencies, giving companies a single source for conducting open, intelligent and efficient business with government. Along with providing an exclusive suite of integrated business tools for a wide variety of industries, Onvia offers DemandStar, an automated e-procurement system that streamlines agency procurement processes. For information about Onvia, visit www.onvia.com. SOURCE Onvia, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV