Stop & Shop Customers Now Able To Redeem Coins For No Fee Retail Gift Cards At Coinstar Kiosks
PURCHASE, N.Y. and QUINCY, Mass., Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Customers utilizing the Coinstar ® kiosks at all Stop & Shop stores, now have the option of placing the full value of their coins, without fees, onto a Stop & Shop gift card. In addition, customers also have the option to select a gift card from a variety of national retailers and e-retailers. The gift cards are immediately activated and can be used the same day.
"Stop & Shop understands that customers want convenience and savings when they shop,"said Joe Kelley, president, Stop & Shop New England Division. "No fee Stop & Shop gift cards is the ideal option for Coinstar kiosks in our stores. Customers now have the convenience of redeeming their coins and using the full value, fee free, immediately in our stores.""The repurposing of loose change in this manner underscores the value that Coinstar Kiosks bring to Stop & Shop customers. They will be able to easily take advantage of this new feature and conveniently convert their lose change at no additional cost," said Don Sussman, president of Stop & Shop New York Metro Division. "We've based our business on finding solutions to the ongoing economic challenges facing both retailers and consumers, and believe that the retailer gift card option stands out as a game-changer in the industry," said Mike Skinner, president of Coinstar's Coin business. "The latest among our broad range of no fee offerings, the retailer card product guarantees greater consumer flexibility. We are pleased that Stop & Shop is among the first grocery retailers to offer this fee free option for customers redeeming their coins." For information regarding no fee coin counting and kiosk locations, visit www.coinstar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV