Trinity Industries, Inc. (NYSE: TRN) today announced that Tammy Gilbert and Charles Michael Williams have joined Trinity as Vice President of Information Technology and Vice President of Human Resources respectively.
Ms. Gilbert joins Trinity from Hewlett-Packard, where she served as the America’s Vice-President, Transition, Transformation and Project/Program Management. She has also held executive positions with EDS, Sabre, American Airlines, and Harris Methodist Hospital. Ms. Gilbert received her Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Texas Christian University.
Prior to joining Trinity, Mr. Williams served as Vice President and Chief People Officer at Luminant, the power generation and mining subsidiary of Energy Future Holdings, Inc. He has also held human resources leadership positions with Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., Service Master, Inc., and Waste Management, Inc. Mr. Williams received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Oklahoma State University and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Arkansas, concentrating in labor and employment law studies.
Trinity Industries, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a
diversified industrial company that owns a variety of market-leading
businesses which provide products and services to the industrial,
energy, transportation, and construction sectors. Trinity reports its
financial results in five principal business segments: the Rail Group,
the Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group, the Inland Barge
Group, the Construction Products Group, and the Energy Equipment Group.
For more information, visit:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV