First up is $14 billion IT services firm Citrix (CTXS). The price performance in CTXS has been impressive -- shares of the firm have rallied more than 24% since the start of 2012, but that doesn't tell the whole story.
One quick look at Citrix's chart says it all: This stock is stuck in a downtrend right now. Despite rallying hard for the first few months of the new year, Citrix has been bouncing lower within a trend channel for the majority of 2012, erasing those gains along the way.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV