- The FPGA Fundamentals track featured four courses aimed at common design issues both new and advanced FPGA designers face. Topics around Xilinx 28nm 7 series FPGAs included power design, optimizing memory interfaces, clocking and PCIe interface implementations.
- The Applications track delved deeper into design methodologies and techniques required when designing with the Zynq™-7000 All Programmable SoC and 7 series All Programmable FPGAs. Application oriented topics included wired communications, motor control, video and real-world analog processing.
- The Zynq™-7000 All Programmable SoC track provided four courses dedicated to the ARM® dual core Cortex™-A9 MPCore™ based device. Topics included an introductory overview of the Zynq-7000 device architecture, development tools overview, and software acceleration techniques.
Avnet Electronics Marketing Marks X-fest 2012 Conclusion With Record-Breaking Attendance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.