- The FPGA Fundamentals track featured four courses aimed at common design issues both new and advanced FPGA designers face. Topics around Xilinx 28nm 7 series FPGAs included power design, optimizing memory interfaces, clocking and PCIe interface implementations.
- The Applications track delved deeper into design methodologies and techniques required when designing with the Zynq™-7000 All Programmable SoC and 7 series All Programmable FPGAs. Application oriented topics included wired communications, motor control, video and real-world analog processing.
- The Zynq™-7000 All Programmable SoC track provided four courses dedicated to the ARM® dual core Cortex™-A9 MPCore™ based device. Topics included an introductory overview of the Zynq-7000 device architecture, development tools overview, and software acceleration techniques.
Avnet Electronics Marketing Marks X-fest 2012 Conclusion With Record-Breaking Attendance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.