AKRON, Ohio (AP) â¿¿ Myers Industries Inc., which makes plastic products for industrial, agricultural, automotive markets, said Tuesday that it completed its acquisition of Jamco Products Inc.
Financial terms were not disclosed. Myers said Jamco's annual sales total between $15 million and $18 million.
Jamco designs and manufactures a variety of heavy-duty industrial steel carts and safety cabinets.
Myers, based in Akron, Ohio, said Jamco's product lineup and relationships with industrial distributors complements its existing Akro-Mils business, whose products include plastic storage bins and metal carts, and is in line with the company's growth strategy.Jamco was founded in 1995 and has manufacturing facilities in South Beloit, Ill. Myers shares fell 2 cents to $15.32 in morning trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV