HAMDEN, Conn., Oct. 2, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq:TACT), a global leader in market-specific solutions, including printers, terminals, software and other products for transaction-based and other industries, today announced it will be demonstrating the Bally Technologies (NYSE:BYI) iVIEW Display Manager (DM) with its EPICENTRAL ® Print System at today's Global Gaming Exhibition (G2E) in Las Vegas. The demonstration will show how the EPICENTRAL Print System can work in concert with the Bally iVIEW DM player-user-interface and allows slot players to pick from multiple prizes and promotions directly from the slot machine screen. The player will then have the option to print any selected promotion at their slot machine through the EPICENTRAL Print System.
"We are very excited to be working with Bally Technologies, a leader in games and systems technology for the casino industry, to demonstrate how the EPICENTRAL Print System will work seamlessly with iVIEW DM to provide the optimal experience for casino patrons," said Bart C. Shuldman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of TransAct Technologies. "By considerably enhancing the customer experience, our casino customers should be able to leverage these two leading technologies to increase additional player trips through future promotions, increased play at the slot machines through bonusing, as well as promoting incremental purchases of products or services throughout the casino property."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV