SANTA CLARITA, Calif., Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to help people get away from it all with its current "The Campaign to Escape Completely" initiative, Princess Cruises has launched a new video series written by and starring the line's employees – "The Side Effects of Cruising with Princess Cruises."
Since it's not always easy to return to everyday life after enjoying a Princess cruise, these light-hearted videos convey how passengers may suffer from cruise withdrawals once they return home. The first video tells the story of how one passenger returned home to try and recreate the line's retreat just for adults, The Sanctuary.
"The Campaign to Escape Completely," which launched September 18, offers consumers the chance to win free cruises and gifts through a series of consumer emails and a "Ballot Box Trivia Challenge." The campaign runs through November 6.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this story, please click: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/58009-princess-cruises-escape-completely/Technical issues with the interactive media player? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com. SOURCE Princess Cruises
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV